Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is a smoke-free environment. There is no smoking allowed in guest rooms or inside the hotel. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available.
Pets are prohibited from residing in the hotel. We are happy to recommend kennel services located near the hotel should you require assistance. Our hotel is ADA compliant and service animals are welcome.
Check-in time is 4:00pm
Check-out time is 11:00am
Self parking – $30.00 per day, plus tax
Valet parking – $40.00 per day, plus tax
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is committed to providing our guest with an extensive resort program to include world-class amenities and services to ensure the best possible resort experience.
A daily resort charge of $45 (plus tax) will be added to the room rate. The charge includes:
- Premium WiFi access throughout the resort and public areas (excluding meeting space).
- Kids Meal Deals in Harvest Bistro: Kids 12 and under eat dinner free when ordering from the Kid’s Menu and accompanied by an adult purchasing a full-priced entrée. Kids ages 6-12 enjoy a 50% discount on our breakfast buffet when accompanied by an adult purchasing a full-priced entrée or buffet. Breakfast buffet is complimentary for children 5 and under.
- Two (2) bottles of water daily
- Access to Fitness Center
- Access to the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club practice facilities
- Free golf club rental after 2pm
- 20% off Spa Treatments at the Waldorf Astoria Spa
- Unlimited access to in-room local and toll free calls
- Use of Lazy River Tubes and 10% off Cabana Rentals
- Shuttle Service to all 4 Disney Theme Parks and Disney Springs
Room Occupancy Tax: 6.00% per room per night
State Tax: 6.50% per room per night
Debit Card Hold
If you use a debit/credit card to check in, a hold will be placed on your card account for the full anticipated amount to be owed to the hotel, including estimated incidentals, through your date of check-out and such hold may not be released for 72 hours from the date of check-out or longer at the discretion of your card issuer.
If you wish to cancel, please do so 5 days prior to arrival to avoid cancellation penalties. At check in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early, price is subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.