Celebrating Education One Teacher At a Time
If you can read this, thank a teacher.- Anonymous
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek would like to salute all teachers, faculty, staff and administration for their hard work and dedication. To show our appreciation, we would like to offer you an exclusive rate! Thank you for being a hero in our children’s lives.
Teacher Appreciation Rates:
- Rates from $119 – For stays May 6 thru September 23, 2018
But it wouldn’t be a Teacher Appreciation Rate offer without a little extra credit! As an additional token of thanks, your rate includes the following:
- 10% dining discount* at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek & Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- 20% discount on greens fees at the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle transportation to/from Disney® Theme Parks
- Kids Meal Deals* – Kids eat dinner free; 50% discount on breakfast buffet (as part of daily resort charge)
- Fun poolside events & activities for the family!
*Rate is based on availability.
Orlando Teacher Appreciation Offers
Orlando, Florida is filled with specials exclusive to teachers. We hope that you take advantage of some of these incredible teacher appreciation offers during your stay.
SeaWorld Orlando offers a complimentary Florida Teacher Card to all active and certified K-12 Florida grade school teachers.
LEGOLAND® Florida Resorts is offering Florida teachers for grades K-12 one year of free admission with a Florida Teacher Pass.
The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds and SEA LIFE Aquarium offers Florida teachers grades K-12 one year of free admission with a Florida Teacher Pass.
Crayola Experience Orlando is pleased to offer all Pre K – 12th grade educators with one free admission per calendar year.
Kennedy Space Center offers Florida, Georgia, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands teachers a complimentary Educator Study Pass.
Orlando Science Center is pleased to offer teachers free admission with the presentation of a valid Florida teacher ID.
*Attraction offers were accurate at the time they were posted. Subject to change without notice.