Waldorf Astoria Spa
PLEASE NOTE: In an abundance of care for the well-being of our guests and team members, Waldorf Astoria Spa has temporarily suspended services due to the impact of COVID-19 and in accordance with local government guidelines. We look forward to resuming services when appropriate.
Spa Treatments & Services
The Waldorf Astoria Spa is conveniently located adjacent to the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. As a guest of Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, all of the Spa’s services and treatments are available to you.
At Waldorf Astoria Spa, luxurious therapies, soothing environments and our unique client-centric approach to well-being all unify to create an elevated state of rejuvenation and renewal. Our new menu of services includes locally sourced ingredients such as our signature ingredient, honey, which is infused into our unique skin treatments, products, and personalized therapies.
Here individual treatments become a completely customized experience in which your personal skin qualities and aesthetic expectations are the sole objective of your session. Waldorf Astoria Spa will transform your visit into a luxurious and personal escape – you will leave a more balanced version of yourself.
- Facial Therapies – rediscover your most radiant complexion
- Body Therapies – from hydrotherapy to contouring body treatments, reduce stress and rejuvenate your skin
- Himalayan Salt Therapies – enjoy healthier skin, better breathing and improved overall wellness
- Massage Therapies – enjoy the healing and harmonizing benefits of personalized massage therapies
- Hand and Foot Therapies – the ultimate in pampering for your hard-working extremities
- Salon Services – from makeup application to manicures and pedicures to hair cuts and color, you will leave feeling gorgeous and pampered
Himalayan Salt Therapy
Healthier skin. Better breathing. Improved overall wellness.
Elevating our dedication to health, wellness and mindfulness for guests, Waldorf Astoria Spa has added a Himalayan Salt Room to our world-class spa. Waldorf Astoria Orlando Spa is the first full-service resort spa in the state of Florida to have its own Himalayan Salt Room and only one of seven in the U.S. For the ultimate experience, guests can pair their salt room therapy session with a Himalayan Salt Stone Massage. Learn More.
Please Note: We no longer accept SpaFinder gift cards.
Tea Lounge & Steam Room
Should you not have enough time to enjoy one of these luxurious treatments, we always welcome overnight guests to relax in the spa’s tea lounge, steam room and Jacuzzi® for a daily fee of $40.