Easter Happenings April 19 – April 21
You and your family are invited to join us for an egg-cellent Easter Celebration at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. The weekend will be filled with festive, family activities for all ages including photos with Mayor Clayton, benefiting Give Kids the World.
An Easter Family Experience
The heart of our Easter Celebration is a family experience benefiting Give Kids the World. Set against a warm and cheerful backdrop, families can capture a moment in their Easter best with Mayor Clayton and Miss Merry, the charismatic, six-foot tall rabbits that oversees the Give Kids the World Village. Families will have the opportunity to take a picture with Mayor Clayton, and will even receive a little Easter gift! A fee will be required. All proceeds go to benefit Give Kids the World.
Date & Times
- Friday, April 19 – From 5pm to 8pm
- Saturday, April 20 – From 9am to 12pm
- Sunday, April 21 – From 9am to 12pm
The Easter Family Experience Package
- (1) 5X7 Photo with Mayor Clayton
- (1) Easter Gift
- (1) Gingerbread Bunny Cookie as a Thank You from Give Kids The World
$15 per package*
- $5 per additional photo with the purchase of the package
- $5 per digital photo with the purchase of the package
* 100% of the proceeds go to benefit Give Kids the World.
About Give Kids The World
Give Kids The World is a non-profit organization that exists only to fulfill the wishes of all children with life-threatening illnesses and their families from around the world to experience a memorable, joyful, cost-free visit to the Central Florida attractions, and to enjoy the magic of Give Kids The World Village for as long as there is a need.
Meet our Baby Chicks
Come meet our Easter Chicks in the lobby and bring a little cheer to your Easter Weekend!
Our Easter Chicks are hand-raised on a local farm in Apopka, FL. They were adopted by one of our Team Members who owns her own farm, and they live a long and happy life in a similar environment to which they were first raised. They are well cared for and beloved pets, enjoying free range access and housed in clean, comfortable surroundings.
- Friday, April 19th – From 5pm – 8pm
- Saturday, April 20th – From 9am – 12pm & 4pm – 6pm
- Sunday, April 21st – 9am-12pm
Whether you’re looking to enjoy a leisurely Easter brunch with the family or you’re thinking something more intimate over in-room dinner, we have a few different, delicious options to fit your Easter needs. Menus for Harvest Bistro and In Room Dining can be found below.